CNN - Larry King Live (With Guest Host)
Took a look at CNN this evening to see how things were being framed for presentation to the public-at-large.
Larry King Live was being hosted by a male, unknown to me. I began watching at :45 and not once, through four commercial breaks and the summary end of the program, did the guest host introduce himself nor did his name appear in the static banner, bottom-center.
Guests this evening were all "TV Judges", each with their own show:
Judge Alex Ferrer
Judge Greg Mathis
Judge David Young
Topic: Bad Behavior of Celebrities
Subject 1: Britney Spears
Subject 2: Lindsay Lohan
Subject 3: Kiefer Sutherland
Subject 4: Hollywood Judges Influenced by Celebrities?
Subject 5: OJ Simpson
:57 after the hour:
Guest Host (To Judge Ferrer): Who do you believe when they appear in your courtroom?"
Judge Ferrer: "... OJ's not as light today."
I couldn't believe what I had just heard and that no one said a thing, commercial break happening soon after. So, I watched the end of the :00 replay. Again, began watching at :45. This time, when Judge Ferrer replies, there was a new, soundless pause, the insertion of an obvious edit, the word "liked" being inserted, out of lip sync, in a different volume.
CNN censors must have heard the same thing I did.





No comments:
Post a Comment