Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Arrest of Charles Rust-Tierney

This is very odd. I am unable to locate a single picture of Charles Rust-Tierney from the internet. I went to the main ACLU site, the Virginia Chapter of his former presidency, I even went to the Democrat and Chronicle, the hometown paper of Rochester NY (where he met his wife). Nothing. I saw a picture last night, didn't save it, though. And today? *POOF* It's gone.

And isn't it funny that the ACLU has completely obliterated all of it's links to anything regarding the former president of the Virgina Chapter recently arrested for possession of child porn, Charles Rust-Tierney?

Can't even get into the forum. Maintenance. Yeah. Right.
http://www.aclu.com/forums/index.html

The news of his arrest (02/23/07) is conspicuously missing from the newsroom.
http://www.aclu.com/newsroom/index.html

Now, do you think they're doing a routine housekeeping on the website; updating, moving things around, maybe even updating the look of the website; or, do you think they're trying to keep people from knowing about their former Virginia chapter president that fought so steadfastly to legalize child pornography, in all of its availabilities and mediums, that was caught with the most horrific child porn imaginable whirring in his computer's CD tray?

No comments: