Harold Ford, Jr | Fox News Commentator
Harold Ford, Jr is a former Democratic Congressman from Tennessee and is actively the Chair of the Democratic Leadership Council (DLC), of which, Hillary Rodham Clinton is also a member, er, uh, excuse me, "Leader".
Nice to see you on the tube, Harold. I always enjoyed listening to you speak, your Blue Dog politics very appealing to me. But, Harold...
If you say, one more time, in your new capacity as a commentator on Fox News, "...or she, if we're lucky enough to have a woman as President in the future..."
I've seen you on three different FoxNews shows today and each time you insert that little blurb into your comments.
Really, Harold. If I didn't know better, and who's to say I do, I'd think you were shilling for Hillary Clinton in the guise of a fair and balanced commentator. Using that schtick from Saturday Night Live that Kevin Nealon does, The Subliminal Guy.
Can you see where I'm coming from, Harold? Can you? It's really obvious, Harold.
Think on it for awhile. We all know who is running for President and we've all thought about a female in the position since Geraldine Ferraro gave it a whirl way back when. Nothing new or earth-shattering about that idea as a reality.
Turn off the pro-Hillary barking and get down to commentating... albeit, in the future? Please leave the blatant Leftist spin at home. I know the DLC has charged you with a job to do, but, please... knock it off. It's smarmy.





No comments:
Post a Comment